SpinnerChief Update Notification

Dear kabel26,

Just let you know that there is a new version for spinnerchief today, you can restart the
software to get update automatically.

The newest version is 4.7 that fixed some bugs and add few functions.

If you need any help or questions, just visit our forum or reply this
email.

P.S. Some super update of SpinnerChief will come in next month :)


Regards,
SpinnerChief Team




You are receiving this email from me because
you have subscribed to my mailing list or you are using a software of mine.
I only send email to my customers and subscribers about the updates of
software , news related to your subscription and so on. This let you always get
newest message of my software and service that you are interested
in. If you do not want to receive a similar email again from
me, then please visit following link to clear your email
from my mailing list >>http://reply.domarketup.com/unsubscribe.aspx?em=a2FiZWwyNkBnbWFpbC5jb20=