RE: [ NEW ] - Want Your $5,500 Bonus Software? ... ( INSANE )

Hi Kabel,
 
Dave Guindon here again ... I apologize in
advance if you already got this email ...
 
but several people are having troubles watching
my latest short video revealing how to get access
to my new AmaSuite 3-in-1 software ...
 
So, I just uploaded a couple different versions of
my video that you can download to your computer ..
 
Format 1 ( mp4 ):
 
Format 2: ( wmv ):
 
One of those videos should work on your
PC or Mac computer.
 
Or .. you can simply watch the video online here:
 
 
Also, something I forgot to mention in my video...
 
the AmaSuite software is for PCs only ... but,
you can download and install the free
VirtualBox .org software for you Mac ..
 
... install Windows on your Mac, and then you
can install any windows software ... plus, I hear
its much more stable on a Mac than on a PC :-)
 
 
Hope that helps ... and happy holidays,
 
Dave Guindon
 
 
 
 
Here was my previous email if you missed it ...
----------
 
with something INSANE!
 
I am giving away my "unreleased" 3-in-1 AmaSuite
software worth over $5,500 if you decide to get
a brand new WSO through my link ...
 
Watch the following short video for more details ..
 
 
Also .. I didn't mention this in the video, but I plan
to only give away 30 copies of my bonus software!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope that helps,
 
Dave Guindon,
BEng, MASc in Engineering
Software Developer/Webmaster
Online Marketing Entrepreneur
PO Box 35074, Victoria BC, V8T5G2, CA
 

Quotable Quote:
 
"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide
that you are not going to stay where you are."
 
- John Pierpont Morgan
 
 
=============================
 
 
 
 
 

Your subscribed email: kabel26@gmail.com


To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jCxsHByMnLQsnBwMnEwczLRGtIxM7AysnBxs